Civil Complaints and Landlord/Tenant cases not exceeding $12,000 can be filed in the magisterial district court. Amounts over $12,000 must be filed at the Common Pleas Court.
- All Complaints must be timely filed.
- Complaints can be typed or legibly printed in blue or black ink. You can obtain a copy of the Complaint forms at the District Court or by clicking on the links below.
- Do not alter this form; it is a one-page document. If you need additional space for the description, please continue this on a separate piece of paper.
- Be sure to include a date when the transaction took place.
- Either the Defendant may live, or the transaction must have taken place in Antrim Township or the Borough of Greencastle
- The District Court will complete the filing fees/service costs section of the Complaint when you file your Complaint.
- If filing multiple complaints, separate checks will be required.
- Failure to comply with all of the above will result in the Complaint being returned to the Plaintiff.
- AOPC Document Number must be visible at the bottom of each Complaint filed.
Civil Claims Forms:
|Going to Court|
|Civil Complaint Form|
|Landlord Tenant Complaint|
|Authorization of Representative|
2023 Civil Complaint Fees
* Add $10.00 for certified mail postage per each complaint OR Add $35.00 for Constable Service (instead of postage) for each address; and Add $10.00 for Constable Service for each additional defendant for each complaint
* Contact the Court at 717-597-8581 before submitting your payment to ensure accuracy.
2023 Landlord-Tenant Fees: (for Landlords only)
*for each additional defendant, add $10.00
Court Employees may not provide legal advice. If you need legal advice or representation, feel free to call Legal Services at 717.264.5354.